Due to the combination of muscle stimulation technology and personal training, the work out can be tailored to your specific goals and the results are amazing. If you want to lose weight, reduce cellulite, improve your health, power and endurance, our personal training programme is for you!
There are three main areas where this training method can be applied. Click on the tabs below to find out more.
Looking beautiful takes work and on top of a healthy diet an effective training programme is essential. Muscle stimulation training (EMS) is a quick, easy and highly effective way to burn fat, sculpt muscles and reduce cellulite – it evens improves skin tone!
By stimulating your muscles whilst undertaking a gentle program of exercises the results are visible within just nine sessions and you will lose weight, as well as feel and look better with just two twenty minute sessions per week.
- Fat burning and weight loss – During the work out 90% of muscles are stimulated, metabolic and enzyme activity increases and therefore more calories are burned. Training can target problem areas such as waist, hips and thighs to reduce fat and increase muscle definition for a stunning body.
- Tighter and healthier skin – The muscle stimulation also improves the circulation of blood through the connective tissues, removing toxins and stimulating the function of organs and the lymph system. This improves firmness and skin tone and even fights cellulite.
- Defined muscles – This work out stimulates deep muscles for strength and stability and works all the key muscle groups for defined muscles where you want them.
Girls and ladies, this is the work out you have been waiting for, don’t delay in booking your trial session and take your first step to changing your life.
Both professional and amateur sportsmen look for training which can improve strength, speed and agility and build the muscles they need to perform to their best ability. However, they don’t want to spend all their time in the gym, so they look for the most effective training to bring them to the top of their game.
EMS technology can be effectively combined with traditional training methods to improve power, strength, endurance and speed without stressing joints and tendons. Our highly skilled personal trainers will develop a tailor made programme targeted to the particular needs of your sport and your goals, to achieve the result you want in less time than you thought possible. One twenty minute workout is equivalent to a 90-120 minute gym session!
EMS Technology can
- Complement traditional training methods for professional and amateur sportsmen
- Develop deep stabilizing muscles
- Improve strength and endurance
- Stimulate muscle formation and definition
Experience its effectiveness for yourself with our special trial offer. Contact us now to book your trial.
It isn’t too late to train your way to better health, fitness and vitality, even if you have injuries, health problems, or muscle weakness. EMS technology was developed for rehabilitation of muscles after injury and illness and, with support from our professional and caring personal trainers, anyone can benefit and improve their quality of life and wellbeing.
- Treat back pain – Back pain is a common and often debilitating condition which is usually caused by; muscular imbalance in the torso, neglect of the back musculature, sedentary lifestyle and stress. EMS uses electrodes positioned along the spinal column to activate the deep muscles, improve stability and strength. This can restore muscular balance and remove back pain.
- Rehabilitation after operation or injuries – Getting back to full fitness after illness, operations or injuries can be difficult, as strength and energy levels are low and care must be taken to not damage the problem areas. Using EMS technology, target muscles can be stimulated without putting pressure on joints or tendons and our personal trainers will help you to slowly and safely improve strength, range of motion and vitality to recover and become stronger and fitter than ever.
- Relieve incontinence and eliminate muscle weakness – After pregnancy and in later life incontinence can be a problem due to the weakening of the pelvic floor muscles. EMS stimulation can strengthen these muscles and incontinence can be prevented after just a few sessions.
EMS Training is an investment in your health and wellbeing and can help you age beautifully. With help, support and care from the team at Look Your Best bodyforming studio, you can feel better, improve your quality of life and your fitness, no matter what your age or health problems.
Contact us to speak about your particular issues and find out how we can help.